Graduate School Education
MA Clinical Psychology, 1983 - JFK University, Orinda, CA
MA Transpersonal Counseling Psychology, 1983 - JFK University, Orinda, CA
Early Childhood & Special Education graduate level credits
License and Credentials
WA Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist - LF00000821
Certified Relational Life Therapy and Coaching http://www.relationalifetherapy.com
Washington State American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
Continuing Education and Life Long Learning
- Mindful Living - Meditation Group & individual practice, Mindful Relationship Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Strength Based ADHD Counseling & Coaching
- Pre-Marital Counseling.
- Loss and Grief Counseling
- "Horizons" Evergreen Hospital Newsletter for Older Adults - "User-Friendly Guide to Integrative Medicine"
- "Wellness Works" Evergreen Hospital Newsletter for Cancer Support: "After The Diagnosis", "The Relaxation Response" and "Meditation Made Easy"
- Northwest Parkinson's Foundation - "Communication Is Good Medicine" http://w.nwpf.org/wellness/PersonalHealing
- Private Practice - Women's Healing Circles on-going
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Evergreen Hospital - "Healing Heart Meditation" Curriculum Author & Instructor
- Booth Gardner Parkinson's Center Evergreen Hospital - "Meditation & All That Jazz" staff presentation
- Evergreen Hospital - "Mindful Meditation", "Meditation & The Brain", "Poetry & Healing"
HealthWorks for Kids - Eight week series, Northshore and Lake Washington school districts for 2nd, 4th and 6th graders
- Mind-Body & Spirit Symposium - "Relationship As Teacher" and "Women's Healing Circle"
- City of Redmond, Northshore and Kirkland Senior Centers, Hospice - "Stress Reduction and the Relaxation Response"
- Evergreen Hospital Resident Nurses - "Easing Transitions and Reducing Stress"
- Temple B'nai Torah - Jewish Meditation, Walking Meditation, and Inter-Faith Dialogue Facilitator