Initial Therapy Session
- I recommend that we meet initially, for 1.5 hours to get the best mileage for you time, energy and money. We can more effectively collaborate and design a healing plan with two or more longer initial sessions. Longer sessions are pro-rated.
- $120 per 50-minute session in person or phone, once the direction to health is clear and agreed.
I suggest you contact your insurance company to find out what your coverage is for individual and/or couples therapy. Unfortunately, most insurance plans do not cover couple, relational or family therapy. Services for individual therapy may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully to help you decide how you want to proceed.
Ask the following questions
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment Please pay your fee, by cash or check, at the beginning of the session so we can make the best use of your time.
Cancellation Policy if you do not contact me 24 hours before your appointment and/or you do not show up for your appointment, you are responsible for payment for the missed session..
Questions? Please contact me for further information.